Did you know - as part of entering the Share Farmer of the Year category you could fast-track your way to a New Zealand Diploma in Agribusiness Management?
Share Farmer of the Year entrants have the opportunity to have the body of work they prepare for the awards also count towards modules in the New Zealand Diploma in Agribusiness Management.
This process is called Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). RPL is the formal recognition of learning that has been undertaken in a non-formal setting (e.g. outside of a tertiary organisation) which could count towards a formal qualification. This includes the knowledge and skills you have learnt through your experience working in the dairy industry.
NOTE - If you wish to take this opportunity you must Opt In (via the entry portal) before the 9th April 2021
1. Register for the Share Farmer of the Year category
2. Receive an email, once registered and permissions have been received, giving you access to the ‘entrant only’ section of the NZDIA website
3. Put together and present your judging presentation
4. Receive feedback after your presentation
5. Hear from an assessor to organise a time to go through your evidence
Register now for the Share Farmer of the Year category to receive more information about how to take advantage of this opportunity.